Wednesday, June 10

The End

Hello again. :)

So... I'm getting ready for my life to go a little haywire. I'll be married next Friday. I'll spend July in Cuba. August will be nutso. And in September I'll move to LA and THEN things will begin to settle down a bit from there on out. But my life will be a lot different than it is now.

So, I've come to a decision. Since I'll be starting a "new phase" as it were in my existence, I'm going to retire this blog and start a fresh one about my new life.

As for now, I doubt I'll find the time or motivation to write for the next couple of months. So this is my goodbye.

You will find me again in September at pitatewpeacock.blogspot.com
I'll hopefully have some stories for you then. :)

-Beth Black




2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Congrats on getting married and then going to Cuba! It definitely sounds like your summer will be quite excellent.

Elise N Black said...

I will miss your musings here, but look forward to those written by a lovely young bride! x